Sunday 2 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Eight 

Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in today. And it is sleep in Sunday. Oh dear.

Because she had more studying to do. So I minded her.

Craig had a sleep in. So did Niamh. Oh well.

We did not go for a before breakfast walk today.

Because of the lots of studying and because it is an all the time snowing outside day. 

Craig and Zita were going to go for an adventure walk and have delicious breakfast.

But you cannot go on a nice adventure walk in all the time windy snow. It is the rule.


So Craig had a sleep in instead.

So when he got up Zita was talking to her own mother. In way far away. 

So I had delicious toasts with jam two times today. 

One with Zita and another one with Craig. Ha. Good for me.

At lunchtime Zita and I went for our walk. In the all the time snow. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

But we found Professor Jill. And the little dog. 

Because they were with us they did not get lost in the windy all the time snow. Good for us.

Mister Jack came to move the too much snow with the very big just for snow shovel. Ha. 

Doctor Susan is Mister Jack’s mother. Today she is in way far away England. 

To visit her own mother and her father. Because that is where they live. 

Yesterday the present man brought us a brand new light. For the bathroom.

Because the old one does not work anymore. 

So Mister Paul came to my house for a tasty dinner tonight. 

And so he could help Zita take away the old light and make the new light work.



So now we have a very very very bright bathroom again. 


Mister Paul is always a big help. 

Craig says it is Mister Paul’s best hobby. Ha. 

I was a big help too. I stayed in the living room. With my own favourite comfy blanket.



And I did not get in the way. Not even one time. 

Until they were all finished making the bathroom all bright again.

So now you can see everything. All the time. Ha. 

But Zita said sometimes you do not want to see everything. Especially in the morning. Oh well. 

The very last football game is on the television tonight. 

Maybe Craig will watch it. After our delicious desserts. 



I will have a nice nap. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment