Saturday 22 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Nine 

I had a very busy morning today.

Zita and Niamh and I got up early. 

Because Zita wanted to talk to her mother and father. In way far away.

And Niamh had to go to her downtown work.

Craig had a big sleep in. He has a bit too sore shoulder. 

And he did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant either. Too bad for him.

Then Zita took the special tools for taking all my all tangled fur away. 

Because I have to go to the make me beautiful store. And I do not want to go there all tangled up.

So Zita used the special very sharp comb to take away lots and lots of tangled me. 

Then there was lots of my too much fur all over the comfy rug in the living room. Oh dear.

And when Craig was up we had our toasts together. With brand new crunchy bread. And jam. Ha.

It is not cold outside today. But I did not want to play catch the ball. 

I did not want to have soggy feet. So I stayed inside and had a nice after lunchtime nap. 

On the comfy rug in the living room. Right beside my friend Zita. 

So I could be her best minder dog. 

Zita was very busy doing rascal ladies work. Even on a Saturday. Oh well.

It was a very quiet afternoon for everybody. That is good. 

We went for just a little before dinnertime walk today.

Because my leg was a bit sore yesterday. 

And Zita has a little sore throat too. Oh dear me.

So we only went just a bit around. But we found professor Jill anyway. Ha. 

We had an altogether dinner tonight. There was Craig and Zita and Niamh too. 

But Emmet is still in way too far away Cork. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

We watched a new detective program last night. 

It was a read the words on the television detective program. 

Because it is from somewhere else way far away. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch some more tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment