Tuesday 18 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Five

We had a very little sleep in today.

Because when we looked out the window there was windy snow. 

It was the very little get into you eyes snow. And windy too.

So Craig had to have three too much coffees this morning.

And we had croissants. Craig cut them in half. Ha. 

That is how you get even more tasty croissants. 

I did not know that. Nobody told me. That is a good idea.

I looked out my watching window when Craig had his even more too much coffee. 



Sometimes the snow is so little you cannot even see it. 

But if you go outside you are all snow soggy. That is not so nice.

I saw Zita’s aeroplane. She sent me its picture. 



It is a from Ireland aeroplane. That is why it is green. Ha. 

It is at the aeroport in in way far away Dublin.

But it is in the middle of the night. Oh dear.

Maybe because of the wrong clocks in way far away. Oh dear.

Then she has to find another aeroplane in England. 

One that can find our aeroport. Even in the snow. 

Now she is coming home to her own house. Ha. That is a good idea.

I saw her aeroplane. Right on the magic map. On Craig’s flat computer. Ha.

It is way way way up north. 



Maybe she will see polar bears. Or the very furry oxes. They are my favourite.

Because they are not scared of the very dangerous wolves. 

They get in big circles so they can stick the wolves with their sharp horns. Ha. That is a good idea. 

There was a police truck on my own street. With too many bright lights. And it was here two times. 

Maybe because of the too slippy streets. Maybe.

Craig and I stayed inside today. It is not so nice playing catch the ball in the windy snow. 

Craig and I had to make our house all neat and tidy.

Sometimes when Zita is not here we are not so very tidy. 

But if we clean everything all up she does not know. Ha. Good for us. 

And Niamh had another squeaky clean shower. With her loud music machine. 

So she would be neat and tidy too. Ha.

Kathy’s big truck found Zita right at our aeroport and brought her home to our house. 

I was very happy. Ha. Good for me. 

Everybody is all back home from way far away. 

Except for my friend Emmet. Too bad for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment