Saturday 8 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Four 

Everybody was up very early this morning. Except Craig.

Niamh went to wake up her beautiful clothes store. 

And Zita went to her nice university for another remember everything exam. Oh dear.

But we went for our good morning walk before she went to the university.

It was a very very cold morning today. 



But we went anyway. Oh well. 

I had to wear my boots and my keep you warm coat too. Oh dear.

After Zita and Niamh were all gone I minded Craig. He had a little sleep in.

But he did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant again. 

Because of the way too cold outside. 

So Mister Paul and Mister Tom and Miss Sandra had to have breakfast by themselves. Too bad for them.

I saw some brand new pictures of my friend Emmet. 



At the way far away in Cambridge university. In England. 

He was talking to everybody all about his very interesting story. 

About his very old Irish people. 


So everybody will like them too. Not just Emmet. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Craig and I looked out my watching window after we had our too toasty toasts. Oh well. 

But it was not so very interesting outside today. 

Because everybody stays inside when it is way too cold. 

Even the big dogs like me. Ha. That is a good idea.

Some dogs do not have a lovely keep you warm outside coat. Oh dear. That is not all right.

Mister Tom came to my house and brought us some brand new detectives. 

But he did not stay. He was too busy. Oh well. 

So I went back to my comfy rug in the kitchen. 

We did not go outside to play the catch the ball game today.

Because of the way too cold. Oh well. 

Then Zita came home from her university. Her class is all finished. Ha. She was happy.

Then Niamh came home too. But she went downstairs to have a big lovely nap.

Because of the too early in the morning go to work.

I took Zita for a before dinnertime walk. It was a very short In the way too cold walk.

But it was still a full of sunshine everywhere day. 

We put on all our keep you toasty warm clothes. 

Because we are very fierce walkers. Ha. 



I had my keep me very warm coat on too. 

And it was not even a bit dark. Ha. That is a good walk.

When we got home Zita had a very warm squeaky clean shower. In the bathroom. Ha.

Then she got into her comfy pajamas. Ha. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. If my friend Niamh is fast awake. 

Maybe we will watch one of the new detectives Mister Tom brought us. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment