Tuesday 11 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Seven 

We did not get up early today. We had a sleep in. All of us. Ha.

Because Zita did not get home until our bedtime last night.

The ambulance took Craig’s mother back to her little apartment. 

Because she did not have to stay in the hospital. That is good.

So Zita stayed with her until she remembered that she was in her little apartment again. 

So last night a nice man brought Craig very tasty hot soup. 



From way way far away China.

And very tasty rolled up treats. Ha. I got a crunchy bit.

Then Niamh was home too. And she had soup too. With our new special just for soup spoons. 

Zita did not go to the rascal ladies office today. 

Because she was all too busy yesterday at the hospital. 

So now she has to get ready to go to way far away Dublin.

Because she tomorrow she has to go to Toronto on the very big bus. 

Because that is where she will find the do not get lost even a bit aeroplane. 

Sometimes aeroplane just get lost. And then you are very late going to your somewhere. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when my family is not right here in our own house. So I can mind them. Oh dear.

But everybody always go away. All the time. 

Except for Craig and me. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Zita said I will be in charge while she is in way far away. Ha. 

I do not like being in charge for a long time. 

Maybe only for a nice day. Maybe a sleep in Sunday. Oh well.

Today the dining room table has lots of things that have to go to way far away. 

Even books for my friend Emmet. 

Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

This afternoon Zita had to go out to find all the things that she did not want to forget to bring to Ireland. 

And Niamh went to her nice university. 

To talk to all the other students in her class. So everybody knows everything. 

Craig and I had some tasty from China roll ups for our together lunchtime. Ha. 

Then Craig watched all the dogs in the world from everywhere. On the television.

There was even a beautiful Bouvier dog. On the television. 

And he was from our own country. Ha. 

But after that it was not so very interesting so I had a nice nap.

When Zita got home I took her for just a little before dinnertime walk to our own park. 



Because it is too messy outside for a long walk.

Then I was all soggy again. 

So when I came home I had to keep Craig company in the kitchen. Oh well. 

And I had my dinner. With brand new cheesie treats. Ha.

We will have an nice altogether dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will watch something new on the television. 

Or maybe we will be too busy. Maybe.

Things are not always just the same when people go to way far away.

I only like it when things are just the same. It is known. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment