Saturday 31 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty

We had a very big sleep in today. 

Because everybody was tired. That is why we get a brand new year tonight. 

Because the last year was too tired too.

Craig did not even go to his old friends breakfast. Oh dear. 

So Zita and I could not take him. Oh well. 

When we were all wide awake we had the very big toasts. Good for me.

Then Zita and I went for a very long walk. In even more too much snow. Oh dear. 

Last night the wind knocked one of our beautiful Merry Christmas decorations right into the too much snow. Zita and I had to fix it. Ha. 

BloggerImage

I am a big help in the too much snow. But then I get all covered and I get too cold.

Then I have to keep Craig company in the kitchen. Until I am as dry as summer. Oh well. 

I have lots of make me dry towels. Just for me. Ha. That is good.

There is a giant party downtown tonight. 

Because our country has an important sing happy birthday day for all year. That is silly. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I are not going to go.

Because of the way too loud and too bright noises. We will stay here in our comfy house. 

Maybe my friend Niamh will go. And all her friends. Maybe. Or maybe to a loud music party. 

They do not mind the way too loud noise. Too bad for them. 

The radio said all the Scotsmen in my city are going to have their own Scotsman's Hog Monday. Here. On Saturday. Ha. 

Not even in Scotland. Right up on our busy street. That is silly. 

Maybe they will have bagpipes. Oh dear. Maybe we will not hear them. 

Because of the too much snow. 

Craig is not going. He is only a pretend Scotsman. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh and Miss Ginny had to move all the snow away. With the giant push the snow shovels.

I could not help. I am not so good at being a shovelling the snow helper. 

Sometimes I might get in the way. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita drove Niamh to a brand new year loud party. 

Then we went for a little nice walk in the very dark night. 

We were not caught by anything. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch some new stories all about detectives tonight. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment