Thursday 8 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seven

We had a nice little sleep in day today. Ha. Just us. Craig and Zita and me. 

Emmet and Niamh always have sleep ins. I do not know why. Oh well. 

We had very crunchy toasts this morning. Ha. Good for me. And real too much coffee. 

Then Zita had to talk to people for the rascal ladies. 

Zita is way busy. With the rascal ladies. All the time. Even when she is all fast asleep. Oh dear. 

Last night my friend Niamh and Miss Rowan made very beautiful Merry Christmas cards. 

All by themselves. Until very late at night. Even after I was all very fast asleep. 

The nice present man brought another secret present yesterday. Ha. 

I love secret presents. I always get to smell them. To make sure they are all right. Ha. Good for me.

Today the present man brought us a giant box. From our cheese party friends. 

It has secret presents in it. Just for Merry Christmas time. Just for us. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe for me too.

Because they are my friends. Ha. Good for me. 

We got them some tasty secret presents too. Ha. Good for us. 

Auntie Jane came to visit me this afternoon. 

After she visited Craig's mother. In the little apartment. That was nice. 

Only Niamh and I were here. I was very excited. I am the best visitor guarder. Ha. 

Craig and Emmet had to go to his other university. They were not here. 

It was only Niamh and I. We were very polite. Because we had a guest. Ha. Good for us. 

Emmet had to go to his nice university too. With more important papers for his next university. 

And to the library too. To get a special book about the very old Gods from somewhere way way far away. 

For his remember everything exam. Next week. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Next week is all full up with remember everything exams. Oh dear. 

I did not like my exams so much. The lady wanted me to do what she wanted. 

Not what I wanted. Ha. Too bad for them. I do not like those exams so much. Oh well. 

Last night we watched our friend Miss Deirdre's other television program. 

The nice funny one. Not the very scary all about the dangerous Viking one. Ha. That is good. 

I do not watch the scary programs. I have nice naps instead. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh told me that my friend Miss ZoĆ« is going to come and visit me. Very soon. 

Because she is going to find an aeroplane to bring her back to her house. Just up the street. 

She has to come all the way from her way far away university. With the giant mountains 

To be all safe at home for the Merry Christmas time. Ha. 

Sometimes it is all snowy outside. And then it is not. That is silly weather. 

Maybe we will watch Mister Tom's detectives tonight. On the television. 

BloggerImage

The rug in the den is a very comfy rug. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment