Thursday 29 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Eight

We had another party last night. Ha. Nobody told me. 

With all the Mahoneys. 

Everybody came to our house. After the exciting movie. For a tasty very late dinner.

Except for Mister Aidan. Now he is in big trouble. 

Because he went sliding down the snowy hills skiing. With his friends. 

He was not here with us. Oh dear. 

Maybe he will have to stay in his kitchen. Maybe.

Then we had lots and lots of tasty food from way far away China. 

A nice man brought it to our house. 

And everybody stayed until very late. Just laughing. Ha. That is good. 

I stayed on my comfy bed in the kitchen.

Because it was very late. It was past my bedtime. I had a nice little nap. 

It was our last Merry Christmas time party. 

We had lots and lots of friends in my house all Merry Christmas time. 

That is because Mister God wants everybody to be with all their friends and be happy on his sing happy birthday day. It is known. 

And have secret presents and tasty too much food. And be nice to everybody. Ha. 

When Zita and I got up this morning there was another too much snow storm. 

It was all windy snow outside. 

BloggerImage

When we got home a was just an icy soggy dog. Oh dear. 

We forgot my keep me toasty warm coat. Oh well. 

After our toasts Craig had to find the catching balls with the throw the snow away shovel. Oh dear.

Craig does not like the snow so much. 

Miss Ginny got a secret present camera for Merry Christmas. 

She gave us a picture of our house. With all our beautiful Merry Christmas time lights.

BloggerImage

Niamh could not have a nice sleep in today.

Because she had to go to see doctor dentist Mister Don instead. 

Even in the windy snow. Oh well. Too bad for her.

We could not even use the cars. 

Because the noisy snow machines put too much snow in our driveway. 

That is not very nice. I do not like those machines. 

Zita and Mister Bill and Mister Tobin had to use the big throw the snow away shovels this afternoon. 

BloggerImage

Because the silver little car was nearly all under the too much snow. 

Maybe it would be just all lost. Under all the too much snow. 

Our very noisy throw the snow far away machine is broken. Mister Bill is going to fix it all up. Ha. 

It is very noisy. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Ollie was there too. Ollie likes the too much snow. 

Sometimes he goes fast asleep outside. In the snow. That is silly. Oh well.

Zita and I played with my new giant pull on the rope toy. It was a secret present. Just for me. Ha. 

Then Zita and Emmet went to do more practice drive the car. In the slippy too much snow.  

I stayed here to guard Craig and Niamh. It is my job. 






No comments:

Post a Comment