Tuesday 6 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Five

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. It was an early walk.

Because Zita had to go to the too small office way downtown.

It is not very cold today. The surprise too much snow is just melting away. 

When Zita was gone I went back to bed. To keep Craig all toasty warm. He was just still just fast asleep. 

Then we got up. And had our toasts. The toasts were not very toasty today. 

Sometimes Craig does not make nice crunchy toasts. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

He only had pretend coffee today. 

Because Zita was not here. Oh well.

Then Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. 

Emmet is very busy because it is nearly remember exam time. 

So I guarded Niamh. She was all fast asleep. Until she got up. 

Then we watched everything from my watching window. Ha. 

Then she had to go to the very big bookstore. I do not know why. She did not tell me.

Craig always tells me where he is going. That is good. 

Then I know how long to look out my window. Ha. That is good.

Craig and Emmet had to go out again. To Emmet's other university. 

I guarded the house all by myself. It is not so hard to guard the house when it is not nighttime. 

At nighttime there are giant raccoons and smelly skunks. Everywhere. 

And even the scary dangerous wolves who hide in the bushes. When there is too much snow everywhere. 

And they try to jump out to eat you all up. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

That is why I have to take Zita on her walks at nighttime. 

Because I am a very good guarder and I can be very fierce. Sometimes. 

I helped Craig make all the garbage. For the giant noisy truck tomorrow. Ha. 

I was a big help. He told me so. Good for me. I like to be a big help. 

Sometimes I get tasty big helper treats. That is good. 

Craig forgot all about my dinner tonight. Until nearly his dinnertime. Oh dear.

I got extra dinner. So I would not just starve. Ha. That is good. 

We watched the hockey game last night. Craig's team lost. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch the confusing detectives tonight. That will be nice. 

Maybe we will have chips. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment