Friday 2 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and One

We had very crunchy toasts this morning. 

After Zita and I went for our nice walk. It is not so cold this morning. 

Just all windy. So my ears are all flappy. Ha. Good for us. 

I got brand new food.

Because my old food was not so tasty. 

Craig said maybe it was too old. Just like him. Ha. 

He is not so tasty. He told me. Oh well. Too bad for him.

My new food is very tasty. Ha. Good for me.

Zita took Niamh to visit her nice doctor this morning. 

That is good. She did not feel so very well last night. Oh dear.

Everybody watched some new Mister Tom detectives on the television last night. 

But not Emmet. He was too busy writing all about even more old Russians. 

Emmet is going to a special very early Merry Christmas dinner tonight. 

With all his friends from his nice university. 

Because everybody will go home after their remember everything exams. 

And they will have their own Merry Christmas dinner with their own families. 

In their own comfy houses. Maybe with their own happy dogs too. That is good. 

Emmet is bringing a very tasty pie. With way tasty whipped cream all over the top.

He has to make the tasty whipped cream all by himself. At his friend's little apartment. Ha. Good for him. 

They only have a cat. Oh well.

Craig and Zita and Niamh are going to get tasty food from a from far away India restaurant for a tasty dinner. In our house. 

Because Niamh is all home again. 

Then I will guard the house.

I am the very best guarder in the world. Zita told me. Last night. So it is true. Ha. Good for me.

The nice present man came to my house this morning. With a secret present. Ha.

Some silly little dogs tried to chase him. But I fierce barked them all away. Ha. Good for me. 

If you scare the present man all away you will not get any secret Merry Christmas presents from your family. It is known.

Silly little dogs. They will not get any presents from Mister Saint Santa. Too bad for them. 

Niamh went way downtown with Miss Courtney after lunchtime. That is good. 

Then she came home. To see me. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment