Monday 12 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eleven

We got up early today. Just Zita and me.

Because everything is all covered in too much snow. Even to the top. Ha.

BloggerImage

My side yard is all full up too. So I cannot find my catching balls. Oh well. 

When I look for them I get all covered in snow. And I have to come in. 

Or maybe I will get all lost in the too much snow. And nobody will find me. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

My tummy is almost all fine again. That is good. 

I was not sick at all yesterday. But I can only have little bits of my dinner. Oh well. 

Zita had to go to her important meeting. For all day. Too bad for her. 

I helped her take all the snow off the black go fast car. I was in the car. 

I was the car guarding dog. 

When I came in I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

Because I am still a little bit too tired. 

Then Craig and I looked at my corner. From my watching window. 

At all the nearly stuck cars. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

My friend Emmet got a present from his grandad. From way far away Ireland. 

It is not even a sing happy birthday day present. Or a Merry Christmas time secret present.

It is just a nice present all about Emmet's way dangerous relatives. 

From when Dublin was all full of dangerous people. Oh dear.

Now it is just all full of our cousins. They are not so dangerous. 

Because they are too busy writing long stories at their schools. Ha. Good for us. 

Miss Rima came to visit me after my lunchtime. 

Because the dance a lot school was not open today. There is too much snow. Oh well. 

They do not have too much snow in way far away Ireland. Our cousin Orlaith told us. 

Because they do not not have any throw the snow away shovels. 

So they cannot have too much snow. Too bad for them. 

Emmet had to stop his all the time studying.

Because his head was all too full of way old ideas. 

So he went to the busy street to find some secret presents. 

He could not find his keep your feet cosy warm big boots. Oh dear. 

He will have way cold toes. Oh dear. He will have to have more Irish tea. 

Miss Rima and Niamh moved all the too much snow off Craig's little car.

Then they went to the busy street. To get the medicine so Niamh will not get way too sick again. 

And have to go to the hospital. That is good. 

Maybe our friend Mister Kieran is going to throw all the snow away. Later. Maybe. 

From my own side yard. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment