Monday 26 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Five

It was an all day nasty weather day. Oh dear.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. Before the freezy icy rain came to my street. Ha. Good for us.

BloggerImage

I do not like freezy rain. That is when it is too slippy to play catch the ball. 

Even with my brand new from Mister Saint Santa catching balls. Oh dear. That is not right.

When you have freezy rain you have to stay inside. Or your fur will just be all ice. And you will be way too cold. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went old friend visiting this afternoon. Even in the nasty weather. 

Because Doctor Tanya and Doctor George from far away Halifax were here. Right in our city. 

For the Merry Christmas time. And their children too.

And they needed to see my friend Niamh. Ha. That is good. 

Because Niamh was the champion baby sitter. When she was in far away Halifax.

Craig knew Doctor Tanya. Even before she was a doctor. When she was just little. Ha. 

Even Doctors were little. When they were young. 

Craig is old. Ha.

Mister Harry was there too. Craig had not seen him in a long time. That is not right. 

I stayed here and guarded the house. And the used tasty food. All by myself.

We are having another Merry Christmas cheese party tonight. With all the Mahoneys. 

We are having all the used food from their house too. And brand new tasty ham. 

And my favourite green beans. Ha. Good for me. 

Even Miss Tara will be here. From far away. 

We have secret presents for them.

We always have an after Merry Christmas Day cheese party with the Mahoneys. 

Even when Emmet and Tara were little babies. Ha. That is good. 

Last night Zita's Uncle Donal went all the way to heaven. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

I did not know him very much. He played the Irish music. Everybody knew him. Just not me. Oh well. 

Zita had to call her father. In way far away Dublin. On the telephone. To tell him. 

So it would not be a awful surprise. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

My street is all covered in slippy icy snow. I did not take Zita for a nice walk this afternoon. 

Because maybe we would fall down. And have all just wet and sore bottoms. Oh dear. 

You cannot have an all wet bottom at a nice Merry Christmas cheese party. It is the rule. 

Miss Lily got a record turning machine for Merry Christmas. Like my friend Niamh's. 

Craig said Miss Lily could go to the scary basement and find a black music machine. Just for her. Ha. 

He has too many music machines. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment