Friday 9 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eight

Zita and I went for our nice long walk. Even in the snow.

Then we shoveled the side yard all clean.

And then we had very crunchy toasts with Craig.

Before Zita had to talk to people on the phone who were not there. Oh dear. 

Craig is going a little far away today. For a tasty lunch. In a nice restaurant. 

It is a Black Dog restaurant. Just like me. 

I can not go. I have to guard Zita and Emmet and Niamh. And all the secret presents. Ha. Good for me.

Craig always has his special every Merry Christmas lunch with his friends from school. 

A long long time ago school. Ha. They are old too. 

Even Mister George who even has a big farm. With two dogs. Ha. In not so far away Kingston. Ha. That is good.

Sometimes he comes to my house to have tasty biscuits and drink Irish tea. Ha. Good for him.

And Miss Fiona from very far away. Where she is very important. Only there. Not here. Ha. Too bad for her. 

BloggerImage

Last night Emmet came upstairs. From his comfy bedroom. 

He was reading one of his interesting books about the way way old Gods. 

With his other friend Mister Florian. He is from way way far away where everybody knows how to talk German. Even all the dogs. Ha that is silly. Oh well. 

And Emmet found my friend Zita's name. It was even written in a book. 

A long long long time ago book. From way way far away. Not even a little bit near. Ha. 

But Zita is not so old. Only her name. Ha. Good for us. 

I do not think my name is so old. 

I do not know if the way old Gods know my name. Maybe only just nice Mister Saint Newton knows me. 

Maybe Emmet told his friends the Old Gods about me. Miss Poppy Taylor. Maybe.

I talk to Mister Saint Newton at night. When everybody is all asleep. I am very quiet so I will not wake anybody all up. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and Niamh went to get our very own Merry Christmas tree. 

Maybe my friend Mister Saint Newton talked to Craig. When he was fast asleep. 

So he would not forget about our Merry Christmas tree. Maybe.

Emmet is way happy today. He sent all his important papers to maybe his next university. 

So they will know all about him. And all his very interesting stories all about way way old Ireland.

Now he has to write more important essays. For both his universities. Too bad for him.

We watched lots of detectives on the television last night. 

With Craig and Zita and Niamh too. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment