Monday 19 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighteen

It is way too cold for a nice walk today. Oh dear.

It is just all noisy crunchy snow. I get too cold if I stay outside too much. Even though I am very furry. Oh dear. 

And I get an all full of ice face. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Mister Casey likes the way too cold. He even just sleeps outside. In the way too much snow. That is silly.

BloggerImage

He does not get even a bit way too cold. That is because he is a very big mountain dog. He is very furry. Ha. 

Zita drove Emmet to his other university for his remember everything about way old Ireland exam. 

Craig and I had a little sleep in this morning. Then we had lots of toasts. When Zita came home. 

We always have extra toasts when it is way too cold. Ha. Good for us. 

It is Emmet's last before Merry Christmas time remember everything exam. Ha. That is good.

Mister Nick and his painting friend came to my house today. 

To make Niamh's bedroom all beautiful again. Ha. That is good. 

It is a not very secret sing happy birthday present. Good for us. 

I did not watch the television last night. 

Because I had to help Zita make the special just for Merry Christmas time all filled up with tasty meats pies. I am a very good kitchen helper. 

Tonight Zita has to go secret present shopping tonight. With my friend Niamh. And go to a nice tasty food restaurant. Ha. 

Craig and Emmet are going to make their own dinner. They will make pasta. Or maybe peanut butter sandwiches. Maybe. 

Mister Paul came to our house today. For a little visit. 

He brought chocolates. Dogs cannot have chocolates. 

It will make me all sick. Maybe even way too sick. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

He is going to come for tasty dinner tomorrow. Maybe we will have the cheesie pizzas. 

Zita and I went for a nice before dinner walk. We remembered my toasty warm coat. And my keep my feet nice and dry boots. For all my feet. Ha. That is good.

BloggerImage

Zita talked to a rascal lady today. She has a brand new little Bouvier dog. A lady just like me. Ha. That is good. 

Craig just watched the football game. We cannot watch the detectives if Zita is not here to help. Ha. Too bad for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment