Tuesday 20 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Nineteen

It was a get up early day today.

Because Mister Nick and Mister Demriti came to finish Niamh's room. Very early.

It is all beautiful with brand new colours. For Merry Christmas time.

Niamh and I went for a nice long walk in the slidy snow. It was a fun walk today.

Because the snow was all hard on top. But when you jumped way up in the air it was all fluffy soft underneath. Ha. Good for me.

I got a secret Merry Christmas present today. Just for me. 

It even had my own name on the box. It said to Miss Poppy.

It is from my two friends Miss Gracie and Mister Elliot. 

They live in far away. Where they have giant mountains. Just like Miss Zoë's university. 

But they do not go to university with Miss Zoë. They are way too busy. 

Because they have a new house to guard. With Miss Kelly and Mister Andy. 

They have awful squirrels too. Not just here. Ha. So they are very busy dogs. Ha. Good for them. 

I did not get them a secret present. Oh dear. 

Maybe next year. Maybe Mister Saint Santa will remind me. Or Mister Saint Newton. Maybe. 

Mister Nick and Mister Dermitri were all finished even before lunchtime. 

They said Merry Christmas to me. In their own language. Ha. That is good. 

Craig took Niamh secret present shopping after lunch today. 

Then he took Emmet secret present shopping too. 

Then he went all by himself secret present shopping. Ha.

I stayed here to guard Zita because she was way way busy with the rascal ladies. 

It is busy rascal ladies time I think. 

Mister Paul came for a tasty dinner tonight. Zita even cooked it outside in the too cold. 

It is only too cold today. Not way too cold.

Because the tasty hamburgers cook better outside. It is known. Ha.

Emmet had to go to his nice university. To the comfy library. 

To get more interesting books. Before Merry Christmas time. 

Because the nice library people have to go to their Merry Christmas time too. 

Zita drove him before she had rascal ladies business to go to. 

Maybe we will have cheesie hamburgers tonight. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment