Thursday 22 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty One

We had a little party last night. 

And I did not even know before. Ha. Too bad for me.

It was a Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel party. 

Miss Andrea and Miss Taran came for dinner. Ha. I guarded everybody. Ha.

Then they went home. And everybody went to their comfy beds. That is good.

We had even more too much snow last night. 

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk. Until the snow was all finished. It was too snowy. 

We had lots of fat toasts instead. Ha. Craig too.

Then I helped Zita clean away all the too much snow. 

I got in the black go fast car. To guard everything. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita had to go downtown. For the rascal ladies. Oh well.

Today is our special day because it is Merry Christmas time.  

Zita and Emmet and Niamh and all lots of the Mahoney's go shopping. Altogether. 

To get secret presents and lots of good food for some nice people. 

People who do not have so much money. And maybe would not have a very tasty Merry Christmas dinner. We do that every Merry Christmas time. 

Because everybody should be all full up and happy at Merry Christmas time. Mister Saint Santa says so. It is known.

They are going in the Mahoney's new giant truck. To all the stores. 

Then they all will come back to my house so we can put everything in lots of boxes. I always help. That is good. 

And we will have pizza. For all of us. 

The dinning room table will be all filled up with people. Ha. That is good. 

And everybody will laugh all the time. Ha. Good for us.

Today is another special day. It is the day I came to live with my own family. 

When I was a very little Miss Poppy. 

It was when I did not even know I was Miss Poppy. Ha. That is silly. Oh well. 

Now I know. I am Miss Poppy Taylor. All the time. Forever. It is known.

Niamh and Emmet were nearly little too. Ha.

BloggerImage

Even my friend Zita was nearly young too.

BloggerImage

Craig was still old. Even a long time ago. Ha. Too bad for him. 

When everybody went out to be Merry Christmas helpers Craig and I wrapped lots of the secret presents. 

So nobody could see them. Just Craig and I. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig had to wear his Christmas helper hat. Because of the secret presents.

BloggerImage

I guarded the doorway. So nobody could sneak in and see the secret presents. Just Craig and I. 

It is an important job. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Aidan came to get Niamh and Emmet in the red fast car. To get all the empty boxes. 

Then Zita came home from secret shopping and she went too.

So Craig and I wrapped even more secret presents. 

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen.

Guarding everything makes you very tired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment