Wednesday 28 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Seven

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I had a nice walk. It is cold today. Everything is all frozen hard again. 

But not Zita and I. We were toasty warm. Ha.

Then we had our too much coffees. 

Craig is a very slow too much coffee drinker. It is known.

We cannot play catch the ball until the coffee is all gone. That is too long. Too bad for me. 

Niamh is still making her bedroom all different. And beautiful. Everything is everywhere. 

I did not go in. I just watched from on top of my cosy duvet. On the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

Zita is moving everything too. In our bedroom. I just stayed on the comfy bed. 

So I would not be put in the big garbage bags too. Ha. 

Craig and I had toasts for our lunch. Two toasts. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh and all the Mahoneys are going to a movie. Altogether. 

They are going this afternoon. At almost dinnertime. Ha. 

They are going up on the busy street. That is where the movies are. Maybe it is a scary movie. Maybe.

I am going to stay here. And guard the house. By myself. 

Because I would not like scary movies. Ha. 

Zita and I went for our nice walk before everybody went to see the movie. That is good. 

Last night we watched some new detectives. From Mister Tom. On the television. 

It is the kind of program that has to have words. Right on the television. 

Because we can not understand their from way far away talking. Oh well. 

It will take a long time to catch anybody if we cannot understand their words. Oh well. 

We had chips. But they were not the tasty kind. We only had the too hot kind. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Niamh is playing the secret present game Emmet got her. She played it until very late last night. 

And then she played it all day today. In her comfy bedroom. Ha. That is a good game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment