Tuesday 13 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twelve

It did not snow today. That is good. We have even enough snow. 

BloggerImage

Last night Zita and I went for a very long walk. It was even in the dark. 

We went to both the all empty ponds. And the empty canal too. 

We did not see even one scary wolf. That is good.

Niamh went to not so far away. To see her friends. Zita drove her in the black go fast car. 

Niamh even had a sleepover there. At Miss Rachel's house. 

This morning Zita and I went for another nice walk. All over. Ha. That is good. 

When we got home Craig was all awake too. And we had lots of toasts. Good for us.

My tummy is not sick anymore. I got treats from my friend Emmet. Ha. Good for us.

Emmet had to go to his nice university. To visit the very comfortable library. And talk to people.

Then Zita brought Niamh home. So we could have our tasty lunch. Altogether.

I got a present today. Ha. Good for me. 

It was not a secret present. It was a brand new just for me catching ball. 

Because maybe I chewed up my others. Maybe. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

So I got a new one. It is very bouncy. Good for me.

The nice present man brought lots of secret presents for my family. 

Because it will be Merry Christmas time. Soon. 

And tomorrow it will be Emmet's and Niamh's sing happy birthday day. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig got his castle back. Ha. 

The castle has lots of dogs. For chasing nasty people away. Ha. That is a good castle.

He has a new book. I do not know who he is now. Maybe later. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before our tasty dinner tonight. 

We are going to have tasty cheesie pizzas from Craig's special pizza store. Ha. That is good.

We did not watch any detectives last night. Maybe tonight. 

We have chips. In a big bag. I saw them. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment