Sunday 11 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Ten

I got up early today. But only for a little while. 

I got up because Zita was all awake to make Emmet's new story all beautiful. 

Then I went back to the big comfy bed. Until Craig was all awake too. 

Because I had a very sick tummy last night. Three times. Oh dear.

We did not even watch any interesting programs. On the television. Oh dear. 

Maybe I ate something that is not so good for nice dogs. Maybe. 

Maybe something I just found outside. Maybe. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

We had to put my very comfy watch the television rug outside. In my side yard. Oh dear. 

And all my nice orange towels too. 

Now I can only eat little bits of rice and chicken. Not my own food. 

I do not like the rice so much. I like the chicken. 

But I cannot have the very tasty chicken without the not so tasty rice. Too bad for me.

We did not even have toasts this morning. Because of the sick tummy. Too bad for me. 

Zita says I have to have a nice very quiet day today. And have lots of naps on my comfy bed. Oh well.

I could only play catch the ball two times. Because it was a quiet day for me. Oh well lm

My friend Zoƫ is coming home today. So she can visit me. Ha. That is good.

It is nice to have your friends visit when you are a little bit too sick. 

Then you are do not feel so sick. 

Sometimes they bring you tasty treats presents. But only sometimes.

We had all the cooked tasty peaches covered in Scotsman's oatmeal for our lunch. 

Zita made it herself. I did not help so much this morning. 

Because of the sick tummy. I just watched a little bit. And had a little nap. 

Emmet is very busy because of the remember everything exams. He has two this week. That is not right.

Because this week we have Emmet's and Niamh's sing happy birthday day too. 

On the very same day. Ha. That is silly. They will get secret presents. 

Emmet always only wants fat books all about way way old times for his secret presents. Ha. 

Maybe all their nice friends will come to visit me. Maybe.

Maybe we will watch the new programs on the television tonight. Maybe. 

If I do not have a too sick tummy. Oh dear. 

The television said tonight will be too much snow time. Oh dear. 

We have snow on all our beautiful Merry Christmas lights. Oh dear. Before they are all up. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage
Craig and I do not play catch the ball so much when there is too much snow. 

Because we cannot find the catching ball when the too much snow hides them. Too bad for me. 

Zita has to go to an important rascals meeting tomorrow. All day. 

Even in the too much snow. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 







No comments:

Post a Comment