Saturday 17 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Sixteen

Oh dear. We had even more too much snow last night. 

The ground was full up this morning. So Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast today. 

Because of the too much snow. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

Craig and Zita and I had our toasts and the too much coffees instead. Then we looked out the watching window. 

The cars were not even stopping at the stop here sign. Oh dear. They will just crash with another car. 

And the police will take them away. 

You will not get any secret presents if the police take you away. Oh dear. 

Too bad for them. 

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk in the too much snow.

When I came home I had to keep Craig company in the kitchen until I was all as dry as can be. Oh well. 

Zita went to visit Craig's mother in the lots of too much snow.

BloggerImage

Then Zita moved the snow off our walkway. So the present man can bring the secret presents to us.  

And Zita and Miss Ginny cleaned all the too much snow off all our cars. 

Mister Ollie just sat in the big pile of snow. Just fast asleep.

Because he likes the too much snowy cold. 

Mister Paul is going to visit us. Maybe. He has a sore back. I do not know why. 

Our giant Merry Christmas tree has an angel. On the very top. It is a Scotsman angel. Ha. That is silly.

BloggerImage

We have Scotsman's shields in the den. And swords. 

Because maybe the Englishmen might want to come and steal all our secret presents. Maybe. 

Or sheep. They like to steal sheep and not ever give them back. 

That is why you have to build castles. If there are English people not so far away. Ha. 

We do not have a castle. Only my beautiful house. 

That is why I have to be the best guarder dog ever. 

To guard my house and all the secret presents. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita and Niamh and Lee and Cara went to the buy beautiful paint store. In the black go fast car. 

So Niamh can have an all different beautiful bedroom. Ha. That is good. 

Then Zita and my friend Emmet went to go practice drive the car. In the too much snow. Oh dear. 

They went to our not very far away giant farm. 

Because there is nobody there today. Just all empty roads. 

They did not even crash once. That is good. 

When they came home Zita and I went for a long walk. In the too much snow. 

I was all full of snow and was soggy when we came home. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Maybe we will watch all about our nice Queen on the television tonight. 

And maybe we will have popcorn. Maybe. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment