Monday 5 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred And Four

The too much snow came again last night. When we were all fast asleep. 

The television did not tell us. Oh dear.

Today is our get up early day. Everybody got up. Except for Niamh.

BloggerImage

Zita and I had to push all the snow away from the driveway. And take all the snow off our cars. 

I was a big help. I stayed in Zita's car to guard it. 

Then we drove the black go fast car on to the street. 

So Craig could take Emmet to his other university. Ha. Good for us.

Then we had our toasts. But we had to have them in the kitchen. 

Because I was all full of snow and was a soggy dog. Oh well. 

Emmet's professor could not go to the other university today. 

Because of the so much snow. Oh dear. But Emmet did not know until he was inside the other university. Oh well. 

So Craig took Emmet to his nice university.

Because Emmet had to talk to lots of people. And give them important papers. 

When Craig and Emmet were all away Zita and I watched all the cars slide down the street. And get just all stuck. 

Because they did not have any do not get stuck in the snow tires. Ha. Too bad for them. 

All our cars have the do not get stuck in the snow tires tires. Ha. Good for us.

Then we shovelled the so much snow all away again. So Craig could get in the house. And not get all 
stuck. 

The go fast chair does not have any do not get stuck in the snow tires. That is not right. 

Niamh is talking to the people at Emmet's nice university.

Because she is going to go there too. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe after Merry Christmas time. 

The nice university is not even a bit far away. It is just over the little bridge. 

Where the beautiful canal is. It is all full of just empty now. 

Because it is wintertime. Ha. That is good. 

Now I can guard my friend Niamh again all the time. So she will not get a too sick tummy again. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig and I had a special toasty peanut butter sandwich for our lunch today. I do know why. Oh well. 

Maybe because it is a new so much snow day. Maybe. Or maybe it is a just because day. Maybe. 

All the noisy push all the snow away machines came on my own street. 

I barked at them. I got in trouble. Again. Oh well. They are too noisy. I do not like them at all. Oh well. 

We watched a new program last night. On the television. It was a bit confusing. 

So I had a nice nap. Ha. 

Zita is going out for a tasty dinner tonight. With Miss Wendy. 

She is Zita's friend from Mister Saint Paul's university. That is nice. 

I will have to guard Craig and Emmet and Niamh. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment