Sunday 1 January 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty One

We had another sleep in day. 

Because it is a new never used year. So you have to start slowly. It is known.

My friend Niamh was the hero last night. At a way too many people party.

A lady drank too much. And then she would not even wake up. Even when Niamh tried to wake her up. 

Then Niamh called the nice ambulance people. 

Because she went to how to help sick people school. 

Some of the at the party people did not want Niamh to call the nice ambulance people. 

They were even mad at my friend Niamh. She did not care. 

Niamh should always take me with her to parties. Then the people will always be polite. Ha. It is known. 

Niamh told them they were just silly people. And they did not know how to help sick people. Ha. That is right.

The ambulance people could not get the lady all awake either. 

They had to take her to the hospital. To get her all wide awake again. And not be just dead. 

That is good. 

Mister Bill got our big noisy throw the snow away machine all fixed. 

So he could throw all the snow alway from our driveway. And my front steps too. 

It is a very noisy machine. Oh dear.

Emmet is reading way old letters. From the war nobody wanted. 

For his interesting all about way the old beer class. 

His nice university starts again this week. 

Niamh is going to the nice university. It will be Niamh's nice university too.

It is very close to our house. Not like Emmet's other university.

Now she has a class all about how we know all about talking. 

People cannot talk dog so well. Maybe Niamh will learn why. Maybe.

Zita and I went for our nice walk before our dinnertime. I had to wear my go fast boots.

Because of the nasty salt on my sidewalks. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Then Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went to Craig's mother's little apartment. 

To have a tasty brand new year dinner.

When they left our house Mister Bill found them. 

Craig and Zita were right on the street. Like a real car. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

The go fast chair is not a car. Oh dear. They will get in trouble. 

He made them into a beautiful picture. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

Maybe they will have their dinner from Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. Maybe.
 
I will stay here to guard the house. All by myself. It is my job. 

Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment