Wednesday 7 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Six

It was a get up early day today. I do not know why.

Zita and I went for our nice before toasts walk. I was a bit soggy. When we got home. 

Because of a little bit of more snow. Oh well.

We had very crunchy toasts today.

Because Zita made them all herself. Ha. That is good. 

Then Craig took Emmet to his other university. Early. 

Today was his last all about the way old Irish stories class. 

When they came home I was all fast asleep. Oh well.

Then Niamh was awake and we went to the living room. And looked out the watching window until she was all wide awake. 

Niamh does not wake up so fast. So is a slow waker. Ha. Too bad for me. 

Yesterday I slept for a long time on Niamh's very comfy tall bed. Ha. 

I was guarding her. On the comfy bed. With all the very fat pillows.

At lunchtime Craig took Emmet to his nice university for another it is all over class.

I stayed here to guard Niamh. 

My friend Zita had to go downtown again. This morning. To the too small office.  Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Miss Andrea came to my house for a visit. 

After Emmet was all home from his nice university. This afternoon. 

He even cleaned up all his Irish tea cups. Ha. Good for him. 

Then Emmet and Niamh and Miss Andrea talked and talked all the time. In the living room. Until it was dark. 

Emmet and Niamh talked to their grandfather in way far away Ireland. On the telephone. All by themselves.

Because it was his sing happy birthday day yesterday. He is way old. Older than Craig. 

Not as old as the way all full of ghosts old castles. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Miss Rowan came for a nice visit too. I was very busy guarding everybody. Ha. It is my best job. 

Niamh made toasty bagels for everybody. But not Craig. Too bad for him.

I got cheesie bagel bits. And some all whipped up cream. Ha. Good for me. 

Last night we watched some detectives from far away England last night. Niamh too. In the den. 

I fell asleep on top of Niamh. Ha. 

Craig had his squeaky clean bath last night. And Niamh had her bath today. 

My family is very clean. It is known. 

Me too. I have my own just for me soggy dog towels. Ha. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment