Saturday 24 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Three

We had a ginger bread party last night. After I was fast asleep. 

Niamh and Lee and Cara went out for special shopping and found make you own Merry Christmas houses. Ha. 

Because Craig forgot. 

So they stayed here until late. So they could make the beautiful houses. All by themselves.

BloggerImage

They are beautiful for looking at houses. Not for eating all up houses. Oh well.

This morning Craig went in the silver little car to his old friends breakfast. 

Because of the too much snow.

Zita went too. To get the tasty food from the just for lots of meat store. 

I had to guard the house and Emmet and Niamh all by myself.

At the old friends breakfast Mister Rick gave us his own made tasty Merry Christmas cookies.

And even his way tasty chocolates. They are just for Zita. She told me. Ha. 

He always gives us his own made tasty treats for Merry Christmas time. That is good. 

It is nice to have good friends. Who can make tasty treats. 

Mister Tom gave us even more from far away television programs. 

For watch the television nights for our Merry Christmas holidays. Ha. 

Tonight we are having our giant for all our friends party 

Because it is the night before Merry Christmas Day. We always have this party. Ha. Good for us.

We had to make the house all spic and span. 

Because of the party. Ha. Cara and Lee came to help Niamh. That is good.

I helped Zita in the kitchen. We are making lots and lots of very tasty special party food. 

We have lots of party cheese. I saw them. In the refrigerator. Ha. Good for us. 

The refrigerator is all full up to the top. With party treats. 

Everybody is going to come to our party for dinner. 

Even the giant summertime wedding people. They are here too. To visit Doctor Susan. 

We even got special potato treats. From way far away. Just for them. 

Because it is a Merry Christmas party. Ha. 

Craig finished all his wrapping job. I did not help him today. 

Because I had to help Zita in the kitchen. With making the lots of salads. 

I have to test the lettuce. To make sure it is all tasty. It is my job. It is a good job. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh got all dressed up. With make you very tall shoes. And an empty back dress. Ha. 

And Zita has an all dressed very shiny beautiful top. 

Because of the party. 

Craig just looks the same. Emmet too. But Emmet is squeaky clean because he had a bath. Oh well. 

I will be very busy tonight.

Because of the party. There will be lots and lots of people for me to guard. It is an important job. 

BloggerImage

Mister Saint Santa comes to my house tonight. With the secret presents. Even for me. 

Because I am a very polite dog. It is known. 












No comments:

Post a Comment