Thursday 15 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Fourteen

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. It was too cold.

Zita got all her keep you toasty warm clothes on. But I went back to the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

It is just squeaky snow cold outside. I do not like the way too cold. It hurts my feet. So we did not go. 

We just looked out the watching window. At the very too cold people. Ha. Too bad for them 
 
My friend Jamie likes the way too cold. 

Because he is a North Pole dog. 

Sometimes he just goes fast asleep outside. In the way too cold. That is silly. 

Mister Cassie does too. He is a very big mountain dog.

I have a comfy soft bed in my kitchen. Not outside. 

We had a giant sing happy birthday day party last night. Until late. 

All of Niamh's friends were here. 

Not Emmet's. All of his friends are studying for their remember everything exams.

Emmet has one today at his other. And tomorrow too. At his nice university. Oh dear.

Mister Bill and Miss Ginny came for the lots of cake. And Doctor Susan too. 

Mister Bill even took pictures. Of the all on fire cakes. Ha.

BloggerImage

Niamh could not blow out all her all on fire cake. 

Because she was laughing too much. Ha. Too bad for her.

I am the very best party dog in the world. Zita said so. It is true. 

I just guard everybody. 

And I never eat the party food. Except maybe if some drops on to the floor. Maybe. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita took Emmet to his other university. For his remember everything exam. 

They went very early. At lunchtime.

Because Emmet had to give important papers to the other university. From his nice university. 

By himself. Or maybe they will lose them. Again. Oh dear.

Miss ZoĆ« came for another visit and to give Niamh her sing happy birthday present. 

Then Niamh had to look for all her interesting brand new classes at our nice university. 

She has to find not all full up ones. And ones that are very interesting too. 

So she can go and eat tasty donuts too. After Merry Christmas time. That is good.

Maybe she will see Emmet there too. Maybe. 

We did not play catch the ball today. 

Because Craig is a bit too sore to play in the way too cold. Oh well. Too bad for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment