Friday 16 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifteen

It is still way too cold outside today. Colder than even yesterday. So we did not go for a nice walk. 

Because of our too cold feet. Zita and I do not like too cold feet. It is known.

We all got up early. Craig too. But not my friend Niamh. 

Because she was at the Merry Christmas party. With all her friends who worked at our big neighbourhood building. 

Niamh is going to work there again. Teaching all the little children again. Ha. Good for her.

She is even going to work there tonight. And she even gets a tasty dinner too. And real money. Ha. 

She is going to watch people dance. I do not know why. Oh well. 

It is Emmet's remember everything exam today. 

It is his very last remember everything exam at his nice university. 

Now all his new classes only want him to write way interesting very long stories. 

Not remember everything exams. Ha. That is good. 

Zita drove Emmet to his nice university early. In the way too cold. 

So he could get some very hot chocolate from Mister Horton's store. 

And be all warm for his remember everything exam.

Then Zita had to go to the too small office. Oh well.

I stayed here in my nice warm house. To guard Craig and Niamh. Good for me. 

Mister Paul is coming back from way far away England for a little visit. 

Maybe we will have a tasty dinner party when he is here. Or pizzas. Maybe. Ha. That is good. 

We did not play catch the ball so much today. 

Because of the way too cold. 

Craig's shoulder does not like the way too cold so much. 

Sometimes he has to put the full of way hot water bottle on it. Ha. 

The sing happy birthday days are all over. Now we can have Merry Christmas music. Ha. 

That is the rule. I do not know why. It is just a rule. Oh well. 

Niamh and I put all the very beautiful decorations on our giant Merry Christmas tree. 

When something fell off the Merry Christmas tree I caught it. For Niamh. I was a big help. It is known. 

There are even beautiful decorations for just me.

Because I am nearly a Merry Christmas dog. Ha. Good for me.

Then I took Niamh for a little nice walk. In the way too cold. I was going to wear my keep me dry as a chip coat. But we forgot it. Oh well.

BloggerImage

On our walk I found a magic Merry Christmas stick. When I hold it I can run even faster. 

Because it is Merry Christmas magic. Just like Mister Saint Santa's flying reindeer.  Ha. Good for me. 

We did not go so far.

Because of the way too cold. It is still too cold. Even after lunchtime. That is not right. 

Craig told me that someone bought Mister Saint Newton's own very old book for a kilbillion dollars. Ha. 

We have lots of very old books. I do not think anyone wants to buy them. 

They are not Mister Saint Newton's books. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Then Lee and Cara came over to my house 

To help put all the beautiful decorations on the giant Merry Christmas tree. Ha. Good for us. I was a big help. 

We watched the program all about our nice Queen. Last night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment