Sunday 25 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Four

It is Merry Christmas time day. Ha. That is good. 

It is Mister Saint Newton's sing happy birthday day. A long time ago. 

It is the same day as the little baby Jesus sing happy birthday day. 

Maybe that is why they are friends in heaven. Maybe. Good for them.

We had the giant Merry Christmas party last night. 

My house was all full up with people. And tasty tasty food.

The dining room table was gone. It was just all covered up with food. And the little table was just cheese.

There was special party cheese everywhere. 

I guarded it all night. I did not even eat any. Ha. Good for me. 

Because I am the very best party dog in the world. 

BloggerImage

Niamh got a giant bear for her brand new paint bedroom. From Cara and Lee. Ha. 

BloggerImage

We had to stay up very very late.

To help Mister Saint Santa. We were special helpers. Ha. Good for us. 

I had a nice nap on the big bed. 

Zita was all fast asleep too. In the living room. Not on her comfy bed. 

Then she was all wide awake again.

BloggerImage

Because Craig had to read the special all about Mister Saint Santa story. To Emmet and Niamh. 

We do that every the night before the Merry Christmas time. It is a rule. It is a good rule. 

BloggerImage

We got lots of secret presents. I got three presents. Just for me. 

One from Miss Gracie and Mister Elliot. Special for nice dogs donuts. 

Just like at Emmet's nice university. Ha. Good for.

And a for outside only big ball with a rope. From my cheese party friends. Ha.

And Mister Mister Saint Santa put more catching balls. In my just for me giant sock. Ha. Good for me. 

BloggerImage

Emmet got all the books ever. All about way way old Ireland. 

And Niamh got lots of brand new clothes. 

And everybody got lots of brand new socks. That is good. 

Socks keep your feet toasty warm in the too cold winter. That is good.

Craig's mother came over too. For our Merry Christmas tasty dinner. 

I helped Zita in the kitchen. All afternoon. Good for me. 

I got Zita a how to cook very tasty food book. It was my secret present. 

Craig got it for me. I cannot go out shopping. Because maybe I would get all lost. 

And nobody might find me. And where would live. Who would guard my family. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

So Craig bought it for me. So I could give it to my friend Zita. At Merry Christmas time. Ha. That is good. 

We got a new program for the television. It is all about the old church man. He has a bicycle. It is not so fast. Not like fast Clifford. Too bad for him.

He always catches the nasty people anyway. In way far away England. That is a good program.

Maybe we will watch it tonight. In the den. With chips. 

We have lots of chips. Because of the big party. Last night. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment