Friday 30 December 2016

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Nine

It is a very windy day outside. Sometimes I cannot see my all empty pond. 

Because of the windy snow.

There are very big move the snow machines on my street. Too bad for me.

We had big toasts after Zita and I went for our walk. Ha.

We did not have even a little sleep in today. Oh well.

Because maybe Zita will have to go downtown today. 

To look at new not so small offices for the rascal ladies. Maybe.

Miss Lilly's father brought her record turner to our house. So Craig could see if it was all right. 

Because it is old. Just like Craig. Ha. 

BloggerImage

We have lots of old record turners in the basement. But they are very big. 

And there are lots of way too heavy black music machines too. 

That is silly. 

The old record turner was not all right. It had to go to the fix old music machines store. Oh dear. 

It is nearly time to find a brand new year again. Because the old year is way too tired. 

I do not know you where we buy the brand new year. Maybe a special store. Maybe. 

Craig told me that everybody gets a brand new year too. 

It must be a very busy store. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

We already have our brand new year. Craig told me. 

Tomorrow is Hog Monday in way far away Scotland. 

That is when they find their brand new year. 

And it is not even Monday at all. 

It is go to breakfast Saturday. They are wrong. 

Maybe because of the too much bagpipe music. Maybe.

Too bad for them. Ha. Hog Monday is a silly idea. 

Zita and Emmet went for more practice drive the car today. On real streets. With other cars. 

Oh dear. I cannot go with them. 

Because sometimes I am way too noisy in the car. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Then Zita and Niamh went to the not so much money for breakfast store. 

So they can get a brand new bookcase. For all of Niamh's interesting books. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. 

We watched the detectives with the on the television writing last night. 

Until it was all finished. Until very late. 

I slept on the special way soft blanket just for the den. In the den. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment