Monday 14 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Nine

We had a sleep in today. And today was not even a sleep in day. Ha. 

Emmet was up even before Zita. Oh dear.

It is not so nice today. It is a rainy cold day. I did not go for a nice walk. 

I am too furry and I get way too dirty. That is why I am going to the make me beautiful store. So I will not be too furry. 

They will cut my feet nails too. Maybe they will paint them all red. Like Niamh's. Maybe. 

Niamh is still not in her nice comfy bed at nighttime. Oh dear. I do not like that so much. 

She is still mountain sliding. With her dance a lot friends.

My friend Emmet has to write another brand new animal story. Oh dear. 

Because his professor did not tell everybody her different rules. That is not right. 

Now Emmet is a bit sad. Zita made him lots of Irish tea and some cheese sandwiches. And she brought him a chocolate cake. 

When people get you tasty food it makes you feel all better. It is known. 

Zita had to go to the other bank. Not my nice bank. I could not go. Oh well. 

I had to guard Craig and Emmet. Oh well.

Craig and I played the catch the ball game a lot today. When he was not reading for our nice Queen. That is good. 

We watched a very long program on the television. Last night. Another detective in way far away England. I just had a nice nap. Because it was too long.

Today is everyone have a nice nap day. The radio told us. 

When Craig and I had our peanut butter sandwich for our lunch. Naps are nice. 

Not everybody can have have naps. That is not right. 

If you do not have nice naps you will be all too tired. And you will forget everything. And get in trouble. Oh well. 

Zita has to go to a meeting tonight. For our nice newspaper. Maybe her last one. 

They have to find a new person to give everyone their newspapers. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment