Tuesday 8 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Three

I had a very early day.

Zita and Niamh and I got up when it was still dark outside. But not Craig. Ha. Too bad for him.

Zita had to go and have breakfast with all the rascal ladies. So everybody could buy the new rascal tshirts. 

Because this is all the worlds just for ladies day.  That is good.

And Niamh had to go to dance a lot school for the special too early in the morning dance practice. Again. 

When Craig was all awake he had some too much coffee. And drove Emmet to his university. 

I guarded the all empty house. All by myself.

Then Craig came home and Mister Peter came to finish making lots and lots of noise. He has way noisy machines. 

He made the other closet in the big bedroom all full of shelves. Craig can even reach them now. That is good. 

I did not bark at Mister Peter so much this time. I remembered him. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I did not help. We stayed in the living room. We had tasty toasts. And looked out the watching window.

Then Zita came home and we went for our nice walk. That is good. 

It was still way soggy outside today. 

I had to have a nice bath. I was way too soggy too. Then I stayed in the kitchen with Craig. 

Zita put my own very fluffy orange towels on my comfy bed. So I had a nice nap. 

Being all soggy make you very tired. It is true.

Zita went to the university to bring my friend Emmet home all safe. After his meeting all about his brand new story.  

He was not soggy. Even a bit. That is good. 

When they got home they had Irish tea. Not Craig. He is not Irish. 

He had to have Scotsman's cookies. Too bad for him.

Zita and I decided to only have one nice walk today. Because it is just all too soggy outside. Ha. Good for us. 

We will watch the television tonight. Maybe. 

Or go to our comfy beds. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment