Friday 11 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Six

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before everything was all soggy. 

We were not soggy today. That is good. 

It is just all blue sky with sunny sheep clouds today. And not even too cold. That is good. 

I do not like being all too soggy. It is known. 

Zita had to go to give our nice newspapers to all the stores on the busy street. And talk to all the nice people. In the stores. 

I guarded the house. And Craig and Emmet. 

They were just reading their interesting books. And writing new stories. 

I looked out my watching window. To guard our house. And I had a nice nap.

Craig has to write new stories for our nice Queen. She asked him to. Yesterday. When he was way downtown.

Zita had to come home to fill up the gold big car. With our nice newspapers.

This morning Craig and I had peanut butter toasts. In the den. 

Tomorrow night Niamh is going to our not so far away little mountains. 

Where everybody can talk in French. And only eat way tasty own made croissants for their breakfast. That is good. 

I like croissants. Because I am French too. But I can not talk in French. Just dog. Oh well.

She is going with her dance a lot friends. To slide down the mountains. Way too fast. Oh dear. 

They are going to stay in a nice hotel. All together. In the same room. Oh dear. And sleep there all night. Oh dear.

I am not going. There is not enough room for me in the bed. Because of all the too many dance a lot friends.

Craig said that nice dogs like me have too many feet to slide fast down little mountains. Oh well. 

I will stay here and guard everybody else. 

Craig and I had two peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. I like peanut butter. That is good.

There are lots of birds outside today. Even my friends the Crows. Crows hate squirrels too. It is known. 

Craig's sister Jane and cousin Christina are going to visit tomorrow. For only a very little while. That is nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment