Wednesday 16 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Forty One

Nobody had a nice sleep in today. 

Except Niamh. She was still way tired. She went all fast asleep right after our dinner. Ha.

Zita had a way early meeting. And Craig drove Emmet to his university. 

I guarded my friend Niamh and our house. All by myself. With my peanut butter treat.

When Zita came home we went for a walk. I did not want to go. I was all comfy on my own bed. With my own soft blanket. 

So said she would have to go to our nice bank all by herself. That is not right. 

I always go to the bank with Zita. It is the nice bank. On the busy street. Where nice dogs get giant treats. 

All the people there know my name. They say it is the very nice dog Miss Poppy. Let's give her a giant treat. Ha. It is true. 

So I went. Good for me.

I did not go to the make me beautiful store today. 

Craig was wrong. It is tomorrow. He is very old. Oh well.

Tomorrow is the everybody pretend to be Irish day. That is silly. 

Zita and Emmet and Niamh are all Irish. They have little red books that say they are Irish. All in Irish. With their pictures in it. Ha. 

I am not Irish. I have lots of pieces of paper too. They say I am Miss Poppy Taylor. I am a fierce Bouvier dog. From way far away France. 

Where they make all the tasty croissants. And all the tasty cheeses. Ha. Good for me. 

Last night we watched the detectives from way far away way up north. They caught all the nasty people. Ha. That is good.

Craig is now another detective. In a city with no streets. Just big canals. Just like ours. But lots more. And way way old. 

Their canals never get all slippery for skating. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

I do not know why they do not have nice streets like mine. Just old canals. 

Maybe everybody there is soggy all the time. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Zita is going out with her lady friends tonight. To the just chocolate desserts store. Ha. 

Maybe Craig and Emmet will watch the scary Vikings tonight. Msybe.  

I will have a nice nap. Naps are not scary. Ha. Good for me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment