Friday 18 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Three

I had a nice quiet day. Because I am a bit tired. 

Going to the make me beautiful store always makes me way tired.

Last night we watched the new stories Mister Tom gave us. New new scary stories all about dangerous spies. Until way late.

I had to get up and tell Craig it was our bed time. He forgot. Too bad for him.

Niamh got home way late from the pretending you are Irish party. 

Nobody got in trouble. That is good. Because only Niamh was Irish. Not anybody else. Ha. 

Zita had to talk to a lot of rascal ladies from far away. This morning. On the telephone. 

Emmet is still writing his new stories. All about our nice Queen's crown. Some days Craig works for her. But not all the days. That is good. 

She does not wear the beautiful crown to work. It is too big. Ha. 

It is not so warm today. Just all sunny and windy cold. There no fat clouds anywhere. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot today. I am not so tired today.

Zita is tired because she was all wide awake too soon. This morning. 

She got up and we had a banana. In the dark night. 

Then she went all fast asleep. But now she is still too tired. 

Maybe she will have a nice nap. I can help with nice naps. It is true. 

Niamh has a sore nasty throat. 

Craig says it is because she is burning at both ends. That is not true. It is just silly. 

She is not on fire. She is just on her comfy bed. All wrapped up. In her fluffy duvet. 

Maybe she will have a nap. Maybe. I am a very good nap helper. 

Zita has to go to a rascal ladies meeting tomorrow. Oh dear. It will be Saturday. Saturday is not a rascal ladies day. That is not right. Oh well.

Mister Bill came to my house. Maybe he is going to way far away. Maybe. He wanted to talk to Zita about how to find way far way. 

Craig told him all about the very dangerous gas stores. 

Where they only sell you the too tasty that make you too full to drive lunches. They are very dangerous Craig said. 

You have to buy all brand new big clothes. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a too cold walk before our tasty dinner walk. We came back to our comfy house. That is good. 

My friend Emmet went for a very little walk too. It was too windy cold for a nice long walk. Oh well. 

We are going to have tasty pizza tonight. I like pizza bits. 






No comments:

Post a Comment