Friday 1 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Seven

I did not have any toasts today. Or even a tasty breakfast.

After my long walk I had to go to my hospital. For an operation. Just like Emmet. Oh dear. 

They did not put any nasty tubes in me. That is good. 

I did not have to go to Emmet's nasty good hospital. Just my little hospital. With all the nice people.

It is because one of my toes was still too sore. And the medicine did not make it all better. Oh dear. 

So my nice doctor had to fix it all up. Oh dear. 

Now I do not remember anything. About all day. 

I just went all fast asleep for a very long time. Oh dear. 

So I did not do anything today. I was just asleep. Too bad for me. 

Craig and Zita came and got me. At nearly dinner time. Then we went home. I was way way tired. And I had a nap right away. 

They took all the fur off my back leg. Oh dear. And I have a giant bandage on my foot. 

And I have to have the awful plastic thing on my head. So I do not lick so much. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

My foot is a bit too sore. My nice doctor give Zita some medicine for me. So it will not be too sore. That is good. 

But it will be all right. Because my family will take care of me. Forever. 

That is what families do when you are not all right. That is good. 


Nighty night. Your friend Miss Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment