Saturday 12 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Seven

It was a not cold at all today. All the too much snow was just being water. Everywhere.

Zita and I helped Craig find his old friends breakfast this morning. He did not get lost at all. Good for us.

Then we walked down the very busy street. The busy street is not so dirty. That is good. 

Our nice street is way messy. And I get very dirty. And have to have baths. Oh dear.

Then Zita and Niamh went for a nice lunch with Auntie Jane and Cousin Christina. 

At a new restaurant. Beside the busy street. Where my nice give tasty treats bank is. 

I guarded the house. Until Craig came home. He was at his old friends breakfast along time. 

Talking to his old friends. And drinking too much coffee. Our friend Mister Tom was there too.  

When he came home Craig did not need my help to find our house again. That is good. I could not go get him. I was way busy guarding the house.

Yesterday Mister Ric came to my house. Because Craig gave him music machines. He did not have even one. That is not right. Now he does. That is good.

This morning Emmet was very busy writing his big new story. And drinking Irish tea.

The people who make Emmet's play with his friends from all over game want them to try their brand new game. 

But it is a secret game. I do not know why. Oh well.

This afternoon after their nice lunch Zita drove Niamh to Miss Georgie's house. 

So all the dance a lot friends can all drive to the almost big mountains tomorrow. Very early in the morning. Our friend Miss Rowan is not going. That is too bad.

They are going to slide too fast down the mountain. And laugh a lot. And not sleep so much. Oh dear. 

I had to have another bath after our before dinner nice walk. Oh dear. The sidewalks are too dirty. I do not like too many all the time baths. 

Last night we watched the grumpy Doctor from way far away England on the television. In the den.

It is a funny program because everybody laughs a lot. 

It is hard to have a nice nap when everybody is laughing way loud. It is known. Oh well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment