Monday 21 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Six

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. 

Because Zita did not have to drive Niamh to her way early practice dance today. 

Because Niamh had to go to see her nice doctor this morning.

I had to go to my doctor too. My foot was still too sore. Oh dear

I did not go to Niamh's doctor.  I go to a different doctor. He is a just for nice dogs doctor. That is good. 

Niamh's doctor said her throat was still way too sore. Oh dear. 

They put a big needle in her and took away nearly all her blood. Oh dear. 

Maybe they will give it back. Later. 

We had very crunchy toasts today. They were the scrape them all clean kind of toasts. I like the crunchy toasts. It is known.

Zita took Niamh to her doctor. Craig took Emmet to his university. I stayed here to guard the house. 

We were very busy today. 

Then Craig and Zita took me to my nice doctor. In the gold big car. Good for us.

My nice doctor gave me some medicine. We put it in peanut butter so I can not taste it. Like my chicken treats. Ha.  

And I have to put my foot in a special just for Poppy bowl. It is my own bowl now. Zita fills it up all full of medicine. For my foot. 

I have to have my foot in the medicine for a long time. Because My foot got caught by an infection. 

Then I am a little bit soggy. But I get treats. Ha. 

Craig is reading for our nice Queen today. She will be happy. That is good. 

And last night Emmet finished his giant essay all about the way way far away ocean. Good for him. He was way happy. 

Now Craig and Zita will read and read it and read it until it is all beautiful. That is good.

Zita and I went for a nice walk before our nice dinner. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the old detectives tonight. I will have a nice quiet nap. 

Going to the doctor makes you very tired. Niamh too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment