Thursday 24 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Nine

We had to get up early again. Oh well.

It is way way windy today. And some too much snow too. And all hard pointy nearly rain. That is not right. 

Too much windy snow for the buses. So Niamh can not go to her dance a lot school. Oh dear. 

She needs to practice all her dance a lot friends for her special dance. She is not so happy today. Ha.

I will make her happy. It is my job. Ha. I will grab her arm and not let go. Ha. Good for me.

She can come with me when I check all the rooms in my house. She can help me.That will make her happy. Ha.

Last night I went down to the scary basement. To hide in my friend Emmet's room. 

Because it was put my foot in the medice time. 

Zita found me. I am not a very good hider. Oh well. 

Emmet has lots and lots and lots of books in his room. Even on the floor. I hid on the floor. Zita knew I was not a book. Oh well. 

Then I had to put my foot in the medicine bowl anyway. Too bad for me.

Last night we watched a program about a music contest. I way far away Ireland. We did not know anybody. Oh well.

Just all about two brothers who wanted the same prize. They did not win. Another man won. Oh well. There was lots of music. I had a nice nap. 

After lunchtime Craig took Emmet to his nice university. Even in the stick to your car icy rain. Oh dear.  

He got coffees at the give it to you in your car restaurant. He waited for Emmet. Because of the windy icy rain. 

I had to put my foot in the medicine again. I got a giant lettuce treat. Oh well. 

This afternoon I guarded Niamh. Zita had to go to another rascal ladies meeting. 

Niamh has to go to a meeting before our dinner. To get a for real money job. For when school is all over. 

She had to go to the big building where they write our nice newspaper stories. 

To talk to the people. The nice people want Niamh to teach litte children to be beautiful dancers. Just like her. That is good.

I had to remind Craig it was my tasty dinner time again. He was just reading. 

When he is reading his interesting stories he forgets all about my tasty dinner time. Oh dear. 

Then I have to go in the den and sit in front of him until he remembers. Then he says I am too early. That is not true. 

My tummy knows the time too. Too bad for me. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment