Friday 25 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty

We had a little sleep in today. 

It is a holiday for Mister God today. That is nice. 

We only went for a little walk. After Craig was all awake. It is way way slippy outside. Oh dear. 

The clean the windshield machine on the gold big car broke. Because of all the icy rain. Oh dear.

Miss Georgie slept here last night. Miss Julia had a sing happy birthday party. With all her friends. They did not get home until way late. 

I had to get all fast awake. To make sure all the rooms were safe. After they got all in bed. It is my job. 

And they did not get up until lunchtime. Ha. They were just all fast asleep. 

I got special just for me toasts today. Because Craig and Zita had cross buns. 

Dogs can not have cross buns. Or they will have a sick tummy. Oh well.

We only have the cross buns on these days. I do not know why. Sometimes we put them in the tasty toasts machine. For cross toasts. Ha.

I did not eat my breakfast until lunchtime. Because I had a sleep in. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita are making Emmet's new story shorter. It is too long. I do not know why. 

I think long stories are best. Ha. 

My cheese party friends called my house today. On the telephone. 

They are going to come up to visit us. Soon. Not right away. 

Maybe when we sell all our stuff. To all our friends. And buy theirs. Maybe. 

That is a good day. I get to stay outside. On my lawn to guard all our stuff. We do it every year. Good for us. 

Cara and Lee are going to be at our church tonight. On the little stage. I do not know why. 

Maybe because it is Mister God's holiday. Maybe. 

Niamh is going to clap. That is what our friends do. When you are on a stage. So you know you did not make any mistakes.

We are having a make it all by yourself dinner. We are having fill them right all to the top tacos. Ha. 

There is always little pieces of special cheese when we make tacos. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment