Thursday 3 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Eight

I had a very quiet day today.

Everybody is all home. That is right. Good for us.

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. I did not want to go. I just wanted to look out my watching window.

I already had my breakfast. I only go for nice walks before my breakfast. It is known.

Zita said that I won a prize for being stubborn. Good for me. 

Prizes are good. They are like treats. But not tasty. Ha.

Niamh was so tired she went fast asleep last night. Even before our dinner. Oh dear.

It was very cold today. So Zita took her to the dance a lot school. That is nice. 

People are taking pictures of all the dance a lot ladies today. 

And she took Emmet to his nice university. After our lunch.

Craig and I had tasty croissants for our lunch. They were brand new croissants. They are way tasty. When they are brand new. 

All the universities are sending Niamh beautiful pictures of their nice universities. That is nice. 

They all want her to go to their university. Sometimes they are very far away. I would not like that. 

Who will guard her if I am just here. And she is far away. That is not right. It is known. 

Emmet is writing a very big story all about animals. Not about nice big fury dogs. Or nice giant elephants. Oh well.

The noisy snowplows put too much ice on our driveway. Maybe my friend Mister Kirian will come and take it away. Maybe.

Zita has another very important meeting. Very soon. She had to talk to the rascal ladies from all over. Even more times. Oh well.

Today is everybody read a book day. That is nice. We have lots and lots of books in our house. Even on the floor. 

All about everything. Even nice dogs like me. Ha. And castles. Lots of just about castles books. That is good. They have lots of pictures of castles. 

Craig and Emmet always go to castles when they are in way far away. It is their favourite. 

Craig is still in way far away. Trying to catch nasty people. He is very slow this time. His nice dog must be fast asleep. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before our dinner. That is right. I did not win the prize this time. Oh well. 

We watched the old detectives last night. In the den. Because everybody is all back home. That is good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment