Sunday 6 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty One

We had a little sleep in today.

Then Craig made the toasts. Zita had to talk to her mother and father. In way far away Ireland. 

We had fat toasts. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball. Because it is not so cold outside today.

The cold still has Craig's nose. Oh well.

We only had French pretend toasts for lunch today. Oh well.

Then Zita and I went for a long walk. We went up to the busy street. To my nice bank. Where they always give me treats. Ha.

Zita only lets me have one treat. Oh well.

I am their favourite nice dog. They told me. Ha.

I helped Zita chop up the big lumpy ice. In our driveway. I sat in the gold big car to guard everything. I was a big help.

Then Zita and Niamh had to go to the all full of beautiful cloth store. 

So Zita can make Niamh the most beautiful dress in the world. 

For her very special last dance at the dance a lot school. It is a big it is all over at dance a lot school party. 

Niamh said everybody will be sad. Oh dear. That is not right. People should not be sad. 

They should go for nice walks and get treats instead. Or play catch the ball. 

Some people never get special treats. That is sad. 

I did not go to the store. I had to stay here and guard the Craig and Emmet. 

They are very easy to guard. They only stay here. With me. 

They just read the interesting books and write stories. And Emmet comes up to make lots of Irish tea. 

Sometimes I do not even have to guard them even a bit. Then I have a nice nap. On my comfy duvet. On the big bed. Ha. Good for me. 

I did not want to go on my nice walk tonight. I did not want to put on my green rubber boots. 

So I just lay down. And would not even move a bit. 

Zita said I only had to have my front boots on. So I got up. Ha. I did not get Miss stubborn prize today. Oh well.

We are going to have a used dinner tonight. Because the refrigerator is all too full. Ha. 

I had a nice dinner too. But it is brand new. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment