Thursday 17 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Two

I had a very busy day. And I had an adventure too.

I had to go to the make me beautiful store this morning. 

As soon as breakfast was over I had to go in the gold big car. 

I do not like it when the car is going. It is too noisy. I just like the car to be all still. And quiet. In my driveway. Ha. Too bad for me. 

Then I went into the make me beautiful store. They know my name. They say oh it is Miss Poppy. 

Then the nice lady had to make me all beautiful. You have to have an all over bath to be all beautiful. Oh dear. 

With special make me smell beautiful shampoo. I am not so furry now. 

Craig had to go and take Emmet to his nice university. 

He was not there when I was all beautiful. Oh dear.

So Zita and I went for the longest walk in the world. It was not even in my own nice neighbourhood. 

It was somewhere else. I do not know where. And it then it was all nasty hard pointy icy rain. 

And then Craig was at the wrong place. Because Emmet forgot to tell him. Oh dear. 

We walked all the way to the other giant hospital. And then Craig found us. 

Zita and I were a bit soggy. Oh dear. 

Then we were all at home. On my own street. In my own house. On my own comfy bed. And all beautiful again. Craig and Zita told me. That is good.

And I had a nap. Going to the make me beautiful store always makes me tired. Oh well.

Zita had even more important meetings this afternoon. Way downtown. When I had my nap. 

Niamh was at Kathy's house today. Learning interesting things. All about reading. 

I can not read. Craig always reads me the not so scary parts of his interesting books. If they have nice dogs in the stories. That is good. 

Dogs can not read so well. We are just way good listeners. It is known. 

Niamh's friends are going to come to my house for tasty bagels. From Mister Kettleman's bagels store. 

Tonight they are going to a pretend you are Irish party. Oh dear. 

Only my friend Niamh is all Irish. 

Miss Georgie is from way far away Italy. And Miss Courtney is from way way way far away China. They are not even Irish. Oh dear. 

Maybe they will get in trouble. On dear. 

They should just go our nice make tasty Chinese food store instead. 

They do not care if you are Irish. Just if you like their way tasty Chinese food. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment