Wednesday 30 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Five

We had a very very busy day. All day long. 

We had to get up even in the still dark. I had my breakfast in the dark. Ha.

Zita had to drive Niamh and Miss Rowan to the dance a lot school way early. 

Because today was the very special dance day.  

Today everybody watched Niamh's very own dance. On the giant stage. With lots and lots of people watching. Oh dear. I could not go. To help. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Emmet could not go either. Because he had an important meeting at his university. For his remember everything exams too. Oh dear. That is not right. 

We had the tasty just for toasts bread today. That is good. 

Emmet brought it home to our house yesterday. After his university. 

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. It is not all windy today. That is good. Then I had a nice nap. Because I got up very early this morning. Ha. 

After lunchtime Craig and Zita and Cara and Lee went to the dance a lot school. I guarded the house. All by myself. 

When everybody came home after Niamh's way beautiful dance they told me all about it. 

In her very special dance all her dance a lot friends were animals. Even very fierce and scary lions.

Miss Rowan was a lion. She groweled very loud. Right on the giant stage. Oh dear. And the lions chased Miss Gorgie. 

Miss Georgie was a very fast antelope. They were going to eat her all up. But she got away. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Lions are very scary. In the summertime they hide in the bushes and jump out to catch you. Oh dear. 

That is why I always go with Zita for our nice walks. So the lions won't get us. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita and I had a nice walk. It is not all windy today. That is good. Then I had a nice nap. Because I got up very early this morning. Ha. 

Zita told me that Niamh's speech was very very good. Everybody laughed. Even when they were supposed to. That is good. 

Then we had to go in the gold car to see my nice doctor. So he could look at my sore foot. I have to go back. In a very little while. Oh dear. 

Now my friend Emmet has to do other people's work. At his nice university. Because they did not do it. Oh dear. 

And he has to do it all done and perfect for tomorrow. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Maybe the lions will get them. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment