Tuesday 15 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Forty

Craig had another sleep in today. Because of his not all right shoulder. Oh dear.

I had to wait until late before we could play catch the ball. 

And I would not eat my nice breakfast until late. 

I was very hungry. 

But I can not have my nice breakfast before we have our toasts. It is known. So I had to wait and wait. Oh well. 

Emmet was very tired this morning. Because he had to write his brand new story. Nearly all night. Oh dear. That is not right.

Today is Emmet's all day at his university day. Oh dear. 

My friend Niamh is came home today. That is good. She will have her nice dinner with us. 

She was way way way tired too. It is known. She had a nice nap. Before our tasty dinner.

Tonight she can sleep in her own big comfy bed. With her own pillows. Ha. That is good. 

Zita put all the paper everywhere on our dining room table. The rascal ladies make lots of paper. Oh well.

Before our lunch we went for a nice walk. But I stepped in a big hole. Full of nasty water. Oh dear. I had to have a bath when I got home. Oh well.

Tomorrow I go to the make me beautiful store. So I will not be way too furry. Oh dear. 

I do not like going to the make me beautiful store so much. Oh well. 

Maybe I will get treats when I get home.

It is still a not so nice rainy day. But not so cold. That is good.

Then Zita had to go to another important meeting. And Craig had to go and bring my friend Emmet home from his nice university. Maybe for nice nap. 

So I guarded the house. All alone. Good for me.

Craig's friend Mister Tom brought more nice programs for the television. From far way. 

Now Zita will know who the nasty people are in the very long detective program. That is good.

When Zita came home she brought my giant bag of my tasty food. Ha. That is good. It is good to have nice food. So you won't be way too hungry. 

Zita says some people do not have any food. At all. That is not right. 

I do not know why they do not have so much food. 

Sometimes we give our extra food to the special free food store. That is right. 





No comments:

Post a Comment