Sunday 27 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Two

It is Mister God's holiday today. And even tomorrow. We only had a little sleep in.

We are going to have a special lunch.

I got cheese treats last night. Right on top of my own dinner. Ha.

And I got lettuce treats after the nasty put my foot in the bowl medicine. Oh well.

Niamh did not sleep here last night. She slept at Cara and Lee's house last night. So they could find all the secret chocolate treats. 

The giant bunny hides them. The giant bunny does not come to my house. Because big dogs are too scary. Ha. 

I do not like bunnies so much. They eat all my green beans. In my garden. 

So I scare them all away. Ha. Good for me. But the giant bunny does not come to my house now. Oh well.

Jamie and I went for a nice walk this morning. With Zita and Professor Jill too. 

The giant bunny does not go to their house either. Ha. 

We had very sticky buns for our special lunch. There were no cross buns left. Oh dear. That is not right. 

You are supposed to have the very cross buns For Mister God's holiday. Maybe we will get in trouble. Oh well.

Craig made the house all neat and tidy for our cheese party tonight. It is a table sheet cheese party. Ha. 

And Zita made all the tasty food. We even made an all by ourselves cake. 

It is all round. And it has a hole right in the middle. Just like a giant tasty bagel. Ha. Just for us. That is good.

We have very big pieces of colour on the walls. So we can guess the right one. For the nice painters.

Cousin Orlaith sent us pictures of the giant parade in way far away Dublin today. 

The parade is for all very long time ago dangerous people. Even all our relatives. They had their very own post office. But they had to give it back. 

Then they went to jail. But they got out and married Zita's grandmother. Ha. Oh well.

Dublin is not so dangerous now. Except for the way too many cars. And Uncle Cirian's too fast all the way from Italy very noisy motorcycle. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk before our tasty cheese party. It is a very sunny not even a bit cold day. Good for us. 

Niamh is writing her speech for the very special dance day. It is a way important day. 

She got a brand new very short skirt. For her important speech. That is good. 

I will listen to the speech. So she knows it is all perfect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment