Saturday 19 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Four

We had a bit of a sleep in today.

Then Craig went to his old friends breakfast. By himself. We did not take him today. He came home. All safe. That is good. 

Last night my friend Niamh went to bed way early because of her sore nasty throat. Right after our dinner. 

Today she stayed in her comfy bed until way after lunchtime. All fast asleep. Oh dear. 

It was a windy cold day. Zita and I went for our nice long walk anyway. After our breakfast. 

My back foot is a bit sore. Oh well. 

Zita had to go and talk to lots and lots of people today. To tell them about how to be a rascal lady. 

She had to find her best pretty shoes. And her all grown up jacket. 

Craig does not have any all grown up clothes anymore. Just old jeans. And soft shirts. Niamh told me. She borrows them. All the time. Oh dear. 

This morning Zita and I helped Emmet. His brand new story is too long. So we looked at it. With a red ink pen. Oh dear.

Mister Tony sent us some tasty pizza last night. Just Craig and Emmet and I. 

Zita and our friend Kathy went out for a tasty dinner. At the just Indian food restaurant. Right on our busy street. 

Last night Craig and I watched the hockey game. In the den. His team did not win. Again. Oh well. Too bad for them.

I had a nice nap too. Hockey games are not so interesting.

Craig is still being the nice detective in the just canals city. 

He has to find a nasty person from a long long time ago. He does not have a nice dog to help him. Only children. 

They can not help. Because they have to go to their university. Oh well. 

He has a nice wife too. She is a professor at a way way old university. She is nearly a queen. That is nice. Her father has a beautiful palace. Just for him. 

The detective and his nice wife like making very tasty food. That is good. 

The book makes Craig laugh. He reads parts to me. Out loud. Do not understand them so much. 

I like to hear the stories anyway. Because Craig likes reading them to me. 

Maybe I will understand someday. Maybe. It does not matter so much. It is known.

Emmet is going out to dinner tonight. With his friends. From his nice university. 

They will go to a too many chips restaurant. And eat hamburgers. That is what you eat when you are at your nice university. 



No comments:

Post a Comment