Thursday 10 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Five

I had a busy day. Again.

Today is the day all the people come to get their newspapers. To give to their friends. 

I did not bark way too much. Good for me.

I helped Zita move the car this morning. After we went for our nice walk. We were not soggy today. That is good.

Craig took Emmet to see his nice Doctor. Then Craig had to go and help our nice Queen. Downtown in the giant office. 

He has to have his picture around his neck when he helps the Queen. That is silly. I do not need a picture to be me. Oh well. 

Mister Peter came to our house again. To put new beautiful lights in Emmet's bedroom. 

So he can read his big very interesting books all warm and comfy in bed. That is good.

Zita always reads her books in our bed. Before she goes all fast asleep. 

Mister Peter fixed the other turn the light on button. So it would not kill anybody dead. That is good.

My friend Niamh fell down on the too slippy sidewalk. Her very important favourite telephone broke. Oh dear. She was very sad. 

She will get a brand new phone Zita said. Because we have the very broken phone insurance. That is good.

I know all about insurances. Our cheese party friends had their very own insurance store. With lots of people. All over everywhere. Even in way far away England. 

They like Merry Christmas time even more than cheese. That is good. They get me secret presents. That is good. 

Today is Bagpipe day. For everybody in the whole world. Oh well. 

We do not have any bagpipes. Craig can only play the radio. That is good. 

I saw lots of awful squirrels today. I did not bark so much. 

The too much winter is going away again. That is when the awful squirrels find my house again. Too bad for me. I hate squirrels. 

Maybe Ollie will chase the squirrels. Maggie can not chase the squirrels anymore. She is way old and her leg is too sore. Like Craig. She should get a go fast chair too. 

We have extras. Hidden in the scary basement. In case Craig's goes all upside down again. 

We went for a nice before dinner walk. I did not want to go. I was all cosy on my duvet. 

Then Zita said she had to go to the bank. On the busy street. Where nice dogs get tasty treats. I always get treats. 

So I guarded Zita all the way to the bank. And back. I got a treat. Ha. Good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment