Sunday 13 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Eight

We had a nice quiet day. Because it is Sunday. 

And my friend Niamh is not here. It is always too quiet when Niamh is not here.

She is still sliding down the nearly mountains. With her dance a lot friends. 

Zita and I did not go for a nice walk this morning. Everyone was too tired. Even me too.

We got brand new croissants for our lunch. They were even hot. Ha. 

Emmet puts cheese on his croissants. Ha. Those are tasty croissants. 

Emmet is nearly finished writing his all about animals and the old Gods. That is good. 

Lots of writing make you very tired. Then you have to have big cups full of Irish tea. 

And have a make you squeaky clean bath. Then you are all wide awake again. Ha.

Craig is just reading for our nice Queen. In the den. And making things on the fast big computer for the nice Queen. That is good. 

It is good to have a nice Queen. She never just yells at people. She just waves at them. And smiles. Smiling is good. 

The Quuen has lots of dogs. And way fast horses. Because she is the Queen. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita is making all the clothes all spic and span. In the noisy make clean clothes machine. 

Everybody is very very busy. Me too.

There were lots and lots of people on my street. 

Because there is a famous big contest today. For people sliding big fat rocks at each other. That is a silly game. 

I had to stay at my watching window to watch them. I do not want big fat rocks on my street. It is known.

Zita combed my ears so they would be all flappy in the wind. Ha. That is good. 

We will watch detectives from way far away tonight on the television. Because it is a nice quiet Sunday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment