Monday 29 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Five

Zita was not in her comfy bed last night. It was only Craig and me. That is not right. There is too much room. That is not right. Oh dear. 

She was in the far away city. In a giant hotel. 

She is going to see her friend at the brand new museum. In the far away city. That is nice. 

Last night I had to sleep right up at the top of the bed. Where Zita sleeps. So Craig would not be scared. In the middle of the night.

This morning Craig had to get all the ice off the silver little car. Because it was just freezy rain last night.

Niamh could not go to her dance a lot school. Because all the buses would be stuck. Again. Oh dear. 

Then Craig had to drive Emmet to the looks like an old castle museum. His nice class all about animals was there today. 

So people could see the fierce polar bears and not be eaten all up. Polar bears are very very fierce. It is known. They eat the scary seals. Ha. Too bad for the seals. Oh well.  

Mister Peter came to my house this morning. To fix lots of things. Even the bathroom. 

Mister Peter is from way far away Switzerland. They have nearly giant mountains there. Not just very little ones. 

Way far away Ireland has very big hills. They think they are mountains. They are not. They are just fat hills. 

Mister Peter's father used to guard The Mister Pope. That is nice. He carried his own very sharp pointy stick. So he could poke nasty people. Ha. That is good.

He is very neat and tidy. Not like my friend Niamh. But he is noisy. Like my friend Niamh. Ha.

He said I was a very nice dog. I did not steal any of his noisy dangerous tools. Some dogs do. 

Mister Peter told me. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Niamh and Miss Lilly made dinner last night. All by themselves. Nobody was even just a bit sick. That is good. 

Then they went to Lee and Cara's house to look at all the beautiful dresses on the television. And see people win prizes.

They did did not win anything. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Today Niamh and Miss Lilly and I went for a nice walk. After lunch. 

There were too many way too cold puddles. We did not go so far. That is good.

Craig and I had a peanut butter sandwich for our lunch. 

Emmet had tasty giant all full of chocolate croissants. Ha. 

I did not have any. He eats his tasty lunches in his cosy bedroom. He is not a good lunch sharer. Like Craig. Oh well.

We are going to have nice Mister Tony's pizza tonight. I think I will get pizza bits tonight. Ha. Good for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment