Thursday 3 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Seven

The present man came to our house today. Two times. Ha.

Another present man brought a giant box for my friend Niamh. 

It is not a secret present. Craig told me it is her brand new keep you comfy warm coat. It is a keep your bottom all warm coat. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk his morning. It was not way too cold. Just cold.

We do not have any too much snow at all. Ha. 

Craig was all at home this morning.  The nice Queen did not need his help today. That is good. 

We played catch the ball. Twice. Ha. Good for me.

I got a big cheese treats for not barking at the awful squirrels this morning. Good for me.

Craig and Zita went to the not so much money for breakfast store. To get our Merry Christmas tree. For Saint Santa's day. 

In the afternoon. After our lunch. I minded Emmet. Zita says I should mind Emmet. Craig says I should guard Emmet. They are the same thing. I think. 

It is because Zita is from way far away. Craig says. It is confusing. It is hard being a dog in my house.  Oh well. 

Craig and I had a brand new still hot bagel. For our lunch. Emmet brought them home. From Mister Kettlemans bagel store. 

The present man comes to our house because it will be Merry Christmas time soon. AfterMerry Christmas is when we get all our secret presents. It is known. I always get secret presents too. 

Because I am the best dog in the world. Most of the time. Craig told me. Ha. 

And have all our tasty cheese parties. With all our friends. That is good. 

We get lots and lots of cheese from Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese store. That is good. 

Craig and Zita brought two Merry Christmas trees to our house. In the gold big car. 

One is for Mister Bill. He lives next door. The squirrels run on his roof. I can see them. I hate squirrels.

Zita is going to visit her lady friends tonight. They have a nice dog too. It is not so big. 




No comments:

Post a Comment