Thursday 24 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Eight

It is nearly Merry Christmas Day. I was very busy. All day.

Zita and I got up way early to put the tasty pies inside our stove. 

Then Zita had to go and find even more food for the cheese party. For tonight's cheese party. And for our giant Merry Christmas dinner time.

It is way warm today. Not even a nice coat day. Silly weather. 

Lots of people came to our house. I had to guard the door all the time. 

My friend Emmet went to Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese store. 

He did not bring home more cheese. Only strawberries and the special eggs. Oh well.

Niamh and Cara and Lee put the table sheets on the dining room table. And all the very clean glasses and knives and forks. All wrapped up in pretty Christmas papers. That is good. 

Then I took them for a nice long walk. There are lots of people on my sidewalks. All visiting their own families. For Merry Christmas time. That is nice. 

It is not so dangerous to walk on the sidewalks when there is no way too much snow. That is good.

When we came home all the ladies made even more tasty treats for tonight. That is good. 

Craig cleaned the bathroom all spic and span. Not just neat and tidy. 

You have to have spic and span bathrooms when you have cheese parties. Zita told me. It is true. 

My friend Jamie came for a visit. Professor Jill brought own made donuts for Zita and Emmet. And maybe Craig too. Ha.

Jamie and Zorro and I cannot have the donuts. 

Jamie said they will make your tummy sick. Nobody wants a sick tummy when it is Merry Christmas time. It is known.

I cannot bark tonight. Even if I hear something. It might be Mister Saint Santa. Craig said. 

I would not like to scare him. Sometimes I am a bit scary. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

I will get secret presents anyway. Mister Saint Newton told me. 

Because I was a very good dog. All the time. Even when nobody was looking. That is true. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Saint Newton looks all the time. It is known. He is a friend of Mister Saint Santa. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment